Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BURLESQUE Movie


So I’ve decided I needed to update my blog, since recently, as you can see.. I've had so much going on these past few months. However I want to spread the news that .. I've recently booked a role in the film Burlesque, I'm excited! haha...the film is scheduled to hit theaters on November 27, 2010. Its about an ambitious small town girl from Iowa (Christina Aguilera) who moved to Los Angeles to peruse her singing and dancing dreams. She ends up working in a Burlesque Club owned by Tess aka (Cher), a former dancer who struggles to keep the club open and decides to give a young girl a chance to become a star.

The film is directed/ co-written by Steven Antin (Troy from the Goonies) and also co-written by Susannah Grant ( The Soloist). This film has already been getting a lot of hype since this is Cher's first movie in over 10 years and Christina's first film ever! Anyways I'm really excited to start working on it in February, its the first role in a huge movie I've booked..hopefully this will get me more work, since film is what I really want to focus on as an actress. I will keep you updated in the near future..promise;) I just wanted to share the information...since I'm so excited and blessed to work with this star cast which includes ( Kristen Bell, Julianne Hough, Dita Von Teese, Stanley Tucci, Cam Gigandet ect.)