Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Payless Becomes FIERCE


CHRISTIAN SIRIANO DEBUTES LINE FOR PAYLESS

Project Runway's most popular winner Christian, has created a chic and affordable collection of shoes for Payless stores. This collection was created after his sophomore show at New York Fashion Week for fall 2009. “I have a pretty huge fan base, not to toot my own horn,” Siriano said. “But a lot of those are Project Runway watchers and they’re young. They’re in school and aspiring to be artistic and they can’t afford my clothes.”Well Christian did what any smart and upcoming designer would do and created a back to school collection for his younger fans. Christian's designs are surprisingly edgy with a chic vibe. These shoes are something I never thought Payless would carry. However these budget friendly shoes will find a way into my closet this fall. Christians line run about $25-$45 a pair and will be available at Payless starting Fall 2009